Custom Cocktail Classes-
Let’s Mix, Stir, And Learn Together
Our classes are designed for clients’ enjoyment and satisfaction while teaching creativity, style, and some hands on bartending techniques. We for sure enjoy cocktails 101, blazing Tiki drinks, Prohibition Classics and other areas of interest, but we also enjoy learning from you too. So, when you call to book a class, be ready to get creative together with our professional, certified and insured mixologists.
We are capable of bringing our private mixology classes to your events such as
Team Building Parties, Networking Events, Business Dinners, Convention Parties, Product Launching, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, VIP Client, Appreciation Events and more.
Though these events are for different reasons, our classes are sure to amplify these reasons with a touch of professionalism, style, unity and creativity.
Location is never a problem, as we can be everywhere, anytime any day! Luxology Beverage will be happy to come to any location, including your home, office, workspace or event space. It might interest you to know that we are fully insured with One Million dollars liquor liability policy and Two Million Dollars general insurance coverage by Farmers Insurance Co to execute our events.
Included in our Mixology Classes Service are:
- A two-hour private mixology class with a professional certified Luxology event Mixologist.
- Teaching and mastering of creation of four cocktails of which one is customized and three chosen from our drink selection list, all crafted with a slight creative twist.
- Each guest will be supplied, with all the necessary Mixology bar tools, and glassware and a complementary Luxology corkscrew will be given to each guest as an event keepsake.
- Teaching and mastering of the preparation of garnishes and mixers, and a discussion about shrubs, bitters, liquor, and drink history.
- A complimentary selection of fresh fruits, assorted cheeses, and crackers to enjoy while you shake and mix.
- $350 1-14 guests, Two-hour party, 4 cocktails (as low as $24.00 per guest)
- $450 15-20 guests, Two-hour party, 4 cocktails (as low as $22.00 per guest)
- $650 21-30 guests, Two-hour party, 4 cocktails (as low as $22.00per guest)
Service fees (gratuities) are not added to Mixology functions.
Having always delivered at high standards, we at Luxology Beverages are committed more than ever to use our flexibility and uniqueness in hospitality skills in granting every request and make all events special, leaving you wowed as we surpass your expectations. We can go out of the ‘norms’, just for the happiness of our clients; their satisfaction is our concern!